- Attendees and organisers shall treat all individuals with respect; bullying, harassment, intimidation, and discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any event and on any outreach channel associated with the EMS2023.
- Respectful conduct of debates, exchange, and any other type of interactions is expected from all participants.
- No political statement is allowed at any event and on any outreach channel associated with the EMS2023.
- Please switch off any mobile phones or set them to mute mode during the sessions.
Recording and sharing
- It is not allowed to take screen captures or record live online or streamed onsite presentations and discussions in any session unless the presenter, panellists, speakers authorise this. Video and photo recordings of scientific material shown in any onsite oral or poster presentation are not allowed unless the presenter authorises it. It is also not allowed to copy any presentation from the desktops in the onsite lecture rooms.
- Presenters are encouraged to inform the audience if they welcome photos, screen captures and sharing on social media by using the Screen capture/photos welcome or Screen capture/photos NOT allowed graphic.
For any complaints about conduct and breaches of these rules during the EMS2023 a conduct committee will be approachable; please use the email address email@example.com or inform staff at the information & badge pick-up desk in the foyer.