In collaboration with a local copy shop EMS2023 is offering a poster print service for onsite poster presenters. Presenters can send their poster to the copy shop by email and it will be delivered to the conference centre. Please note that presenters need to set up the poster at the poster board assigned to them on their own.
If you want to make use of this service, please follow the step by step instruction below. The poster will be printed in A0 format on semi-glossy paper in 180g quality. The costs for one poster will be approximately €24.00.
The deadline for sending your poster to the copy shop is 21 August 2023.
Note that there will be two public holidays in Slovakia the week before EMS2023 and in order to have enough time for processing of the payment and printing of your poster, please order until Monday, 21 August 2023.
Step by step instruction
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- In the subject line of your email please indicate the code word EMS2023.
- In your email please indicate your abstract ID, your name and personal address, email address, and telephone number for urgent or spontaneous queries.
- Attach your poster as a PDF file adapted to A0 size (it is important that the file is not in a square format, because it cannot be printed without trimming). The file size should not exceed 25MB.
- When your order has arrived, you will receive a confirmation email with an invoice. Please process the payment (by bank transfer only) as indicated in that email and invoice. In case you do not receive the confirmation email, please carefully check your spam folder.
- After your payment has arrived, your poster will be printed, you will receive an email about preparing and delivering it to the conference venue.
- When arriving at the venue, you can pick up your poster at the information and name badge pick-up.
Contact FaxCOPY Lucia Horváthová Farského 26 85101 Bratislava Tel.: +421903870181