Dear attendee, presenter, convener of the EMS2023,
With the EMS Annual Meeting a week away, we would like to provide you with some updates that may be useful for you:
- Please remember that in any case registration for online participation and payment has to be completed in order to access the sessions online.
- Oral sessions will be run in a fully hybrid format using zoom for all oral presentations, both onsite and online. A stream for simply watching the sessions will also be available. However, if you are giving an online presentation, you need to join the session via zoom to be able to present.
- Links to live sessions will appear on the home page and buttons to enter the live stream or zoom meeting will appear 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- Upload your presentation at least 24 hours before your session starts: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EMS2023/presentation_upload
- Poster sessions will be run onsite only. However, presentation files of poster presentations will be accessible during the entire poster display time, i.e. either Monday and Tuesday, or from Wednesday morning to Friday lunch time.
- Outstanding poster award: New – Public voting! This year we invite all conference participants to contribute to the selection of the winning poster. See the list of participating posters and do not forget to vote: closing time is Thursday, 7 September at 17:30, just before the last keynote: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EMS2023/Abstracts/OPA-applications
- In case you want to access the session programme while on the move, an EMS2023 app is available for android and iOS.
We wish you all an interesting event and look forward to seeing you online at the EMS2023.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Katharina Huckemeyer and Taryn Riches
Martina Junge and Dick Blaauboer
European Meteorological Society